Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inspired to love


This is a brilliant little documentary featuring people who have been inspired to change their lives and do everything for love.  No cheap sentimentality here.  As St. Josemaria Escriva said, without love, life isn't worth living.

One woman says in the video, "The best bit you can put in a recipe is love. Do it for love - it does taste different. I'm not joking."

I know exactly what she means. When my late grandmother was sick with leukemia, she lost her appetite and would hardly eat because nothing tasted right. But she loved it when I cooked for her, because she said that my cooking was the only thing that tasted good.

I think of her every time I cook and I always try to add that extra secret ingredient.

Watch scenes from the video and share your own story here.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails