Sunday, September 26, 2010

WOTS up?

I spent my afternoon at the Word on the Street (WOTS) festival in downtown Vancouver. Part of the time I volunteered at the Ricepaper booth, and the rest of the time I wandered around, chatted with the Langara Publishing students at the Pacific Rim booth next door, picked up a few back issues I haven't read yet, and of course, took some pictures.

What more appropriate setting for the Word on the Street festival than Vancouver Public Library's Central Branch?
The BC Mags pavilion


No, folks, the magazine is not made of ricepaper. It's a metaphor, okay?

Patricia L, managing editor, chatting up passersby

Magazine cover come to life: Tetsuro Shigematsu
Apparently, even superheroes read.
Yet another colourful character. Never a dull moment at WOTS!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails